Having the daughter at home, despite her penchant to annoy, has its advantages _ trying out different hairstyles, pulling out white hairs, the occasional selfie and the evening gossip walks.
When a child is born, so is a mother... A working mother's growing up years with her two children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been meaning to write and I get a blog idea as I cook in the mornings. But by the time I am done with the chores, blogging is the las...
-
Google searches for creams/ointments for relief from eczema seems to throw up my blog at times. (It is interesting to note the kind of searc...
-
I am not planning to turn this into a food blog. But I thought the appam recipe was not complete without the chicken stew to go with it. Thi...
-
Ash was discharged on Saturday night. The main peadiatrician at SMF said that they are hoping for a natural chelation since chemical chelati...
No comments:
Post a Comment