Dad would've been happy with the victory and CM choice.
When a child is born, so is a mother... A working mother's growing up years with her two children.
Friday, May 15, 2026
Our new CM
To my utter glee and happiness, VDSatheesan is taking over as the 13th CM of my home state after 10 days of wrangling between three contenders. As someone whose heart is always with the Congress, the UDF victory gives me hope. VD is educated, well read, principled and relatively young. He seems to have progressive ideas and a desire to take everyone along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been meaning to write and I get a blog idea as I cook in the mornings. But by the time I am done with the chores, blogging is the las...
-
Google searches for creams/ointments for relief from eczema seems to throw up my blog at times. (It is interesting to note the kind of searc...
-
I am not planning to turn this into a food blog. But I thought the appam recipe was not complete without the chicken stew to go with it. Thi...
-
Ash was discharged on Saturday night. The main peadiatrician at SMF said that they are hoping for a natural chelation since chemical chelati...
No comments:
Post a Comment