This picture I saved from Facebook made my day and gives me hope. The resilience and joy in the faces of the children as their father cycles them to school amidst death and destruction _ maybe not in my times but hopefully Palestinians will regain their lost land and the settler colonialists will return to wherever they came from or learn to live in peace with their neighbors.
When a child is born, so is a mother... A working mother's growing up years with her two children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This picture I saved from Facebook made my day and gives me hope. The resilience and joy in the faces of the children as their f...
-
Google searches for creams/ointments for relief from eczema seems to throw up my blog at times. (It is interesting to note the kind of searc...
-
I am not planning to turn this into a food blog. But I thought the appam recipe was not complete without the chicken stew to go with it. Thi...
-
Ash was discharged on Saturday night. The main peadiatrician at SMF said that they are hoping for a natural chelation since chemical chelati...
No comments:
Post a Comment