Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Breaking the silence

I have been meaning to write and I get an idea as I cook in the mornings. But by the time I am done with the chores, blogging is the last thing on my mind and I settle down with my phone to look at insta reels -- not facebook because it is on the old phone. I migrated from my Samsung to an Apple -- a gift from the hubby -- early this year, so I juggle between both for essential services. 
The heat has diminished a bit but no the fire and fury in our minds and in the seas and air here.  I have restarted my night walks now. 
Ash has started MSc Psychology at Manipal Dxb end of September and he has started driving to uni,

More later. 

No comments:

I have been meaning to write and I get an idea as I cook in the mornings. But by the time I am done with the chores, blogging is the last th...