Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stay at home

Mira is getting a little upset about me going to work. Since I had taken a couple of days leave during the one week when we didnt have a maid, she kind of like the idea of having me around when she returned from school.
So even after the old maid returned, this time not as a live-in, she pleaded with me to stay at home like the mothers of some of her classmates.
"But how will we pay your fees if mummy doesnt go to work," I asked her.
"That (paying fees) is only once in a while. Why do u have to go to work everyday for that?" she retorted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
Sounds logical to me.
cheers,
Robin

ush said...

good luck with such questions, i was asked why i did not let them stay in day care,like the other kids!
kids!

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...