Saturday, December 01, 2007

Say cheese!

My husband tells me that I should refrain from posting when I have nothing interesting to say. But I am a compulsive writer - of trivia, that is! So here I am again.
Ash seems to be on the verge of another stomach infection. We had been getting a bit ambitious about making him a bit chubby in two weeks' time - when I leave for my hometown and present the kids for the scrutiny of neighbours and relatives, who usually loudly wonder if we dont feed Ash at all. Well, ambition had made me feed him a cheese slice a day the past two nights - so it was probably indigestion that caused the puking.
On Monday, Ashwin's school is getting shifted to a place that is not as close as the present one- which means we have to wake him up earlier than we do now.

1 comment:

the other romila said...

Ash is fine and fun....thats all you need. Why must he be chubby??
Anyways,you can counter all those nosy questions with some appropriate dressing....avoid collars and sleeved tee-shirts.
Make him wear small-sized and sleeveless stuff. That will highlight his physique and energy.
A cute little cap will add to his boyish charm!!
Voila and he will look like William Brown!! Gosh....how I love those books!!
;)

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...