Saturday, December 08, 2007

playmates

The kids at play tonight, after the colony special prayer meeting and dinner. The prayer meeting is a second saturday event every month for all Kerala Christians of our colony, and today's was a special one being Christmas time. There was carol singing and the Christmas message from the priest of the Chetpet Marthoma church.

***
Two cups of milk wait the intended beneficiaries, who have not been keen on milk ever since the bottles went into hiding.
One thing I have forgotten to mention is that Mira has been fully toilet trained. I cant remember the exact date but for sometime now I have not been diapering her at night even - she has acheived night-time contol. I still diaper her when I go on our longer outings in the city though she makes me undiaper her when she wants to pee. So what's the point?

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...