Friday, December 07, 2007

Password 'protection'

My brain is jammed - with passwords and User Ids of innumerable sites I subscribe to/become a member of. And it is not seldom that I have to rush back for Help to retrieve my password and in a worse possible scenario even my user id. So there have been occasions when I sign in afresh again because I cant remember in which of my umpteen email accounts I have stored the information. I try to limit my choice of passwords but that doesnt seem to help.
It is worse when I go on vacation and return - my brain returns fresh and pure but alas! minus all the passwords and internet paraphernalia that has become so much a part of my life. I must remember to jot down each password in a notepad then - only I wont be able to remember which notepad it is.
I will soon need a password to protect the scattered bits in my brain now. From a somewhat methodical and alert person I have disintegrated into a total, virus-corrupted mess - I cant remember to pay my bills on time and often end up paying a late fee/fine; I cant remember where I keep things or I cant remember what I wanted to write a minute ago.

p.s. My BP is coming down to 130/90 and I am making an effort to walk - at least yesterday I did braving the rainy weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, heehhhhhhheeeeeeee , glad to know i have company.
really so many passwords .. user ids..
i have to keep it written down.. still finding those is another memory recollection..
i understand.. after we come back from Vaccation..!
take care
ust

the other romila said...

hee, hee.....join the club!
and happy vacation~!

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...