Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Amnesia

Today I went to an ATM counter only to find that I couldnt remember the pin. Can't blame my brain - I havent used it (not my brain, I mean the account) for nearly 3 weeks, I think, barren as the account is. But I am generally good with remembering numbers and dates - birthdays, wedding anniversaries, registration numbers, passwords of my numerous web accounts - that I must say that something is wrong with me. Old age symptoms, I guess.
V still depends on me whenever he wants to know the kids' birthdays or our wedding anniversary.
Hoping to visit a neighbour who has had a bypass surgery in Apollo hospital, after work. He was lucky to have got a good package for the op or they'd have fleeced him, being Chennai's leading cut-throat hospital. The brandname just saves them - and the beautiful Malloo nurses!

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...