Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Latecomers come second

I am like the Number 2. According to numerology, I am a 2 person. One characteristic of a 2 person is that if they need to go somewhere/do something, they dont do it right away. They take a roundabout/detour - just the way you write the number 2 - before reaching their destination.
And today was one of the days I behaved like a 2. For a change I left home early for work, and I found I had some time to peep in (it turned out to be a 45-minute peep in the end) at Landmark to see if they had curtain rings that an aunt back in Kerala had requested me to get. They didnt, so I bought a case for the digital camera (at last) and 100 selected short stories by O' Henry from the bargain counter. He is one of my favorite authors, though I can only remember The Gift of the Magi and The Last Leaf.
From there, I trudged up to the Fruit Shop On Greams Road on the floor above for a quick Tang n' Ginger Punch - it didnt come quick as the shop was a bit crowded, and worse, they put too much of ginger and made it too punchy for my liking. But anything is welcome in this weather.
End result: Reached office late.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...