Saturday, December 16, 2006

Vacation


I am off to Kerala tomorrow night. Yet to pack the bags, the kids' stuff fill make up three-fourth of the luggage - milk powder, hot water, feeding bottles and so on. Iwill be lucky if I get to throw in a few of my clothes in.
Need to do a little Xmas shopping. Got myself a rectangular glass cake dish that is microwave safe from Landmark.
Heading to Chandanapally on 18th. Fil's 70th bday celebrations will be held on 23rd, so will head there after V lands on 21st. Maybe a houseboat trip on the backwaters in Aleppey, involving both families.
I will be back on 26th if nothing goes wrong. A new maid is likely to join us. The present one will bid us goodbye at Chengannur station on 18th.
Meanwhile, here's wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...