Friday, December 01, 2006

Phlegmatic

Everyone around seems to be coughing. It must be the weather. My cough has been so bad that I puked coughing yesterday - the doctor here explained that the food pipe opens when u cough and that too much coughing doesnt give time to the food pipe to close etc. But I thought only children threw up when they coughed.
I wrote half a post yesterday when the machine conked on me and I didnt have the patience to write again.
Maid is quiet after a showdown we had 2 days back, her so-called cousin bro called to say he was coming on 30th to take her away and V said that was not done as we are both working and cant find a new person at such short notice. V has requested her to stay till 17th when I leave for Kerala especially as I cant travel alone in the train with 2 babies. Or until we find a good replacement. Whether her reason for leaving is genuine or not, we dont want to keep a half-willing person here.
Anyway she is showing more affection towards Ash. Feeding him continues to be a near impossible feat for all of us except V. He eat/drinks only if V is there. Back home, dad had to do the honours. I think right now Ash prefers men's company.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...