Friday, July 21, 2006

Bimale...

Bimal's Random Thoughts
A Google search has helped me track an ex-colleague's blog. He had started blogging when it was just about catching up here in India - at that time I had thought it strange that some one would want to publish thoughts for the whole world to see.
But Bhim, as we used to call him, doesnt seem to be a blog regular these days. Busy man.


Mira completes 10 months today. Her weight has come down to 7.11 kg after the viral fever. As it is, she was keeping minimum wt for her age of late. She seems to have lost appetite for food - milk is the only things she takes without fuss now. And I have no patience when it comes to feeding kids.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...