Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rested!


Am I a pessimist? Most probably, yes. My past few titles for my blogposts have been a lil negative - blues, woes, dilemmas, sick and so on. I must try to come up with more positive headings.
Took it easy past 2 days since it was a lean period at work. So mom and me shared the babysitting at home. Tried to do a bit of cleaning while at home - the refridgerator for one - but tidying up doesnt serve much purpose with a toddler at home. Hurricane Ash cannot stand anything in its place and has to litter them across the house, if he cannot manage to destroy them.
Did a bit of shopping in the evenings and ate out. Visited my previous landlady yesterday evening and got caught in a drizzle on our way back.Miriam slept oblivious of the shower.
Mom has realised that she cannot take Ash with her and bring him up there. He is just too attached to V.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...