Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ash

My first-born, Ashwin, has an independent streak about him. He wants to do everything on his own and for a 2-year-old, I feel it is a bit strange. He likes to eat, drink, bathe... on his own. Today morning he went and fetched a face towel to blow his nose when he sneezed. It may seem a small thing for us adults but for kids these are small steps into the big world.

We are making an effort to stop the bottle in his case but he is adamant that he wont take milk in a glass. Anthing else - water, juice etc. - he doesnt mind in a glass. So past 2 days he has been refusing milk but today he has finally relented - probably becasue it was my cup and not his usual set of cups and sippers.

The weather is killing - 41 deg celsius. The kids and the maid are having a tough time at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it
was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
web design company kerala
Here is my website ; web design company kerala

On the penultimate day of reporting duty at the photography festival, the boss of the English writing dept, came and told me: When we both a...