Thursday, July 14, 2011

Om shanti om

I know I have not been writing lately. Nothing much to say except that Ash is looking a lot better than last year, and the change in his skin is making us really happy.  He is also on a weekly dose of Vitamin D granules, which is expected to aid his growth and clear his skin a lot more.
Mira, our little miss bold and beautiful, is the more difficult of the two to handle. Even the nanny thinks so - a more fussy eater, more tantrums, bossy.  Shanti, the new nanny, is pretty good with the kids. She is a very pleasant and cheerful person, and is pretty good with cooking and child care. A Malayali married to a Tamilian (but a widow now), she hails from Tenkasi in Tamil Nadu. However, she finds the Chennai heat unbearable since Tenkasi gets a lot of rains. I only hope it doesnt make her run back home.. Anyway, the worst of Chennai summer is over and we are getting occasional rains.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for gyan on excema as my 4 year old son is also a sufferer and we are in Chennai. I have noticed that when my son's skin is in bad shape you also mention the same about Ash. For the past month or so his skin has improved a lot and now I see you also mention it.
I am tending to think that it all depends on the Chennai atmospheric conditions or something...

Anonymous said...

hi, good to come across a new reader :) yeah, eczema worsens in Dec-Jan in Chennai.... ladybird

ush said...

hi,glad to hear the news.. got in today after a long time.
us

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...