Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Obit

Bruno, our labrador, died yesterday afternoon in my hometown following a liver failure. Born in Chennai, he had made the arduous journey to Kerala by train 12 years back as a two-month-old.

He had been a guard cum companion for my parents all these years. I wish I had been able to see his earnest, loving face one last time before he breathed his last.

p.s. I had written a long post - from the heart - in the morning but Blogger failed me and the post disappeared. If am in the mood, I might add to this later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad news Roshin. I recall meeting him at R and Ts wedding. Pete

ush said...

oh hhhhhhhh
thats sad.
sorry your long post also did not come through.
the kids must be sad too. esp since they stayed there for some time during their vaccations.
take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh; so sorry to hear this. I know dogs are way more than pets, and I can only imagine your sadness. Hang in there, and love to the kids. Jen

dreamrunner said...

Miss Bruno a lot. He was with us for the best and worst of times over the last 12 years. Two weddings, three grand kids and lots of chasing the ball around the courtyard...

K

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...