Monday, October 06, 2008

The VIP grandson

Ash has gone off to my native place, Chandanapally, along with my parents when they came to visit him at Changanacheri. They had been in two minds about taking him since he had a couple of doctor appointments on Tuesday - both ayurveda and allopathy!

But the moment he saw them he wanted his bag packed and his clothes changed. Achacha naatil povvaa, he told his paternal grandparents and left to see Bruno the lab and the Other Ammachi's hens. When I called him at night he was busy playing with the wagons and railtrack set his London ammacha had got him. He sounded impatient and asked me to cut the call since he had to go play. But before he hung up, he pleaded: "Appa and Amma please come fast and take Achacha back to Madras."

One house has suddenly become dead quiet while the other has woken up to the squeaky chatter of a 4-year-old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like Ash is enjoying himself.
hope g'parents are too.
hope health also improved.
takecare
ust

Anonymous said...

Dear (?)Roshin,
Not even a single day passes by without visiting your blog. Iam almost addicted to it.
Reluctant chef-nu entha oru annakkam illathathu?
Love u lots,
Devu.

Ladybird said...

Thank you, Devu. I am very happy to hear that.
I shall reluctantly blog a recipe soon. :)

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...