Saturday, May 10, 2008

The itch continues

Our 9th wedding anniversary today.
Forget dinner, I will be lucky if he decides to take me (and the kids) out tonight. He tells me that he is in no mood for hotel food after an office party yesterday night and an office training program (lunch included) today.
Ash's allergy test report shows positive to most allergents. V tells me the allergy towards many stuff tested (house dust, milk, chicken etc )are v. high. I need to go home and see the report.
Right now Ash keeps telling me often: "Amma, it is an allergy." He has heard us use that word often in the past two weeks.

2 comments:

ush said...

hi, wishing u happiness.. pl. wish v too
hope u have a good day
ust

Romila said...

Hey! Belated wishes. And do celebrtae with your husband once you're back.

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...