Tagging is the new mantra in the blog world. I know it helps to know one other better but sometimes I dont have seem to have the right answers - or any answer at all. This tag invite from Bombaygirl, for instance, looks easy but I dont know if I can list more than a couple of quirks of mine. Whatever I wanted to say, I had said earlier without any Tag invitation.
Anyway, first the rules for this tag:-
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I am a clutterbug. I store away things thinking it will come to some use later but nowadays I mercilessly throw away things since there is not enough storage space in my little flat.
- I like shopping on my own. Shopping with my hubby (who invariably starts complaining that his legs are aching and he is getting a headache etc.) or a friend leaves me at a disadvantage - their time constraints and discomfort spoils my shopping pleasure.
- Actually, I like window-shopping more, especially in the posh malls.
- Minor mismatches irritate me. Like when my maid put the wrong lid for a tiffin box or pairs my kids' trousers with the wrong colored t-shirt or my daughter's frock with the wrong panty. But I dont make an issue of it, I quietly change to a matching one if I am around.
- Many afternoons at work, I wish I were a homemaker - to have the pleasure of an afternoon nap and not having to sit and doze at the workdesk :)
- I love to watch the rains from the parlour of my family house back in Kerala. And watch the raindrops form a huge pool in the riversand-laid front yard. I hope to recreate the romance of the monsoons during my proposed vacation to Kerala next month. Well, I am hoping that the southwest monsoon will set in a few days early this year, say last week of May...
p.s. The tag invitation is open to anyone who wants to take up the challenge. Lijy, Usha, Marcia, Romila, Amos, Sunita - interested??