Monday, November 05, 2007

Q&A

Ash likes these question and answer sessions with us parents. They go like this:

Ash: Where is Appacha(granpa)?
I reply: Appacha is in Kerala.
Ash, repeating: Appacha is in Kerala. Ok, where is Uppapa (paternal uncle)?
I: Uppapa is in Bangalore.
Ash: Uppapa is in Bangalore. Where is minuchi (his first cousin, Minukuti)?
I: Minu is also in B'lore.
Ash: Where is Ammacha (maternal uncle)?
I: Ammaacha is in London.
Ash (repeating it, asks next): Where is Spiderman?
I: Huh! Spiderman has gone to sleep. Why dont you also go to sleep now?

I guess it is his way of learning sentences, repeating them after me. Sometimes there are more WHERE questions involving more protagonists like those sitting right in front of him - where is Appa/Amma/Vaava etc.

It is going to be tougher when he starts the HOW and WHY questions.

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

yes fun questions those sre the easy ones:>

the other romila said...

Teaching him the 5Ws and 1H, eh??

Ladybird said...

yeah! future journalist... tho his dad thinks he will be a finance guy.

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...