Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Storm Breeze in a teacup


One of the two cups I acquired recently for our early morning tea. V doesnt think much of my selection, which I had done holding Mira in one arm and trying to prevent her accidentally or otherwise pulling down the crockery on sale. He says the so-called arty design looks like milk boiled over!
The maid manages to make a crack/chip in the tea cups I keep for daily/rough use and since I cant stand even the smallest crack on my tea cup, I go for a new one at the earliest opportunity. Of course I dont let her use my best crockery and glassware.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

cute cup I love red and the milk :>

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...