Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm off!

I am leaving for Kerala tomorrow night. The entourage includes the kids and the maid, the latter will proceed to her home on 8th - hopefully Mira will adjust to her new surroundings by then and not cling to me like she did last time.
V is arriving on 9th and leaving on 14th - he is hoping to see an ayurvedic masseuse about his knee. He has to join duty on 16th.
It is our 8th wedding anniversary on the 10th and this year we are likely to be in the same place for a change. Past 3 years, V was in Chennai while I was in Kerala. We havent planned anything yet, but we might at least have a dinner out - with our parents and kids!
See you all on 22nd. I will be cut off from the cyber world for the next 15 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We wish you both a happy blessed wedding anniv. Wishing you the best in the years to come with good health, wealth and happiness.
hope you all are doing great ..our love to your parents and kids..
take care,
bijoy,usha and kids

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...