Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Death and destruction

When I reached Kerala, the news that was hogging the headlines was the deaths of newborn babies in a govt-run hospital in the capital city. By the time I left it was demolition drive of the CM especially in Munnar, that lovely hill station we have been so wanting to visit. I dunno if I want to go and see all that wasted expenditure and destruction now. Here is one resort that was brought down. Lovely from the pics.
When I was expecting Ash, we had won a 3-day 2 night free stay at Club Mahindra Munnar. The complimentary pass meant for the off season was wasted because my gyn did not think I should be travelling up country at that time.
Maybe some day, after all the rubble is cleared I will go there.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...