Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A day off

So Germany is out too. Most probably France will get the Cup but I still hope Italy wont disappoint me.
Took yesterday off and lazed at home. Mira was happy to have me around. Nowadays she refuses to go to anyone once she sees me. Jumps into my arms. It is a joy to have at least one kid atttached to me (V says it will stop once i wean her!). Ash is papa's boy and takes my services for granted. He is becoming increasingly difficult to handle. Have to brush/bathe/dress him between kicks and headers and shrieks and so on.
Bought 2 pairs of sandals from Kobler, one pair should serve me well in my daily treks to the bus stop. Need to walk more if I am to cut that extra flab gained post-delivery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That too will pass. My daughter was always and still in some ways "daddy's little girl". My son on the other hand was "momma's little boy". They grow up and you find yourself with a couple of teenagers wondering what happened to your sweet little ones. I miss the times when they were littler. HOpe you have a nice day off!!

On the penultimate day of reporting duty at the photography festival, the boss of the English writing dept, came and told me: When we both a...