Thursday, October 06, 2011

Holiday fun

With my dad around from Saturday till today, the kids had a lot of fun
during their first term vacation. Luckily I could get to spent 4 days
at a stretch with them.
We did the South India heritage tour at Dakshinchitra on Sunday. The
kids had a lot of fun trying out the various activities on offer for a
small price - basket weaving, palmleaf ball making, pottery class, and
mehendi art for Mira's palm.
Our lil Nigella Lawson (with a scarf from DC) also does her own
imaginary cooking sessions at night.
Since I had dropped plans of taking them to Pondy on my own for 2
days, I took them instead for a movie - Zookeeper - and to British
Council.

3 comments:

ush said...

sounds like they had fun.

ladybird said...

yes they did. Mira tried her hand at everything on offer.

ush said...

good for her.

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...