Sunday, September 04, 2011

169 not out

Ash, over the phone, to me on Friday: Vaava whacked my head with.... I have 1-6-8 complaints against her.
In the night when I was speaking on the phone to his dad who was away in Kerala for the weekend, I narrated the dialogue. Ash intervened: Now I have 169 complaints.
(The complaints varied from the Terrible Vaava showing her tongue at him in a different direction each time - which itself came to some six complaints)!
He also has a "thousand" complaints against his nanny who loves to pull his leg.
***
A new shortcut to prayer.
From listing the names of each uncle, aunt and their kid/s he liked in his night prayers, he has found a new way out - Please take care of all the uncles, their wives and their babies.
This is apart from the "two granpas and two grandmas"who he entrusts in God's care every night.

1 comment:

ush said...

he knows his counting..she better watch out!

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...