Monday, August 15, 2011

Phoenix

From Mysore

For all who have been wondering, Ashwin is looking a lot better this academic year. His skin is visibly smoother, softer and not-so-itchy. He sleeps peacefully at night, which is such a relief for us used to sitting up with him in the nights. He takes his homeo pills, oil massage before bath and liquid paraffin after bath, Macalvit/Calcium syrup and Vitamin D granules (once a week) in high-fat cow's milk - that's all. His skin doesnt seem to need constant attention and moisturising - touch wood.
We fervently hope that he will outgrow his eczema soon....

4 comments:

Shivani said...

best wishes for Ash to otgrom his eczema.... Hope my daughter also outgrow her eczema... God Bless!

Ladybird said...

Thanks! I hope your daughter outgrows her soon.
I just had to post this and Ash had a somewhat itchy night yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I used to have the same problem (felt like it)...I'd say he's better and there'd be downward spiral next. But

I hope & pray Ash'll growout of this soon,for good. Fingers ( and toes) crossed!!
tc
thara

Donna said...

yes he will! Homeo surely works - i can assure!

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...