Saturday, April 02, 2011

Dreamer

Ash seems to dream a lot ( not when awake like me) in his sleep. From his narration, they sound interesting though often nowadays I dont have the time or patience to listen to him. A day after my uncle's death, he narrated that he had dreamt that he had given D-papa a tablet that made him wake up. It only managed to bring more tears in the eyes of relatives gathered around.
And now he has been telling me that his classmate Sabin has told him about a pill, which if popped into the mouth, will make a dead man alive. I tell him that maybe we can try it on Donypapa.
"How can we? Havent we buried him and sealed the vault?" He knows better.
I tell him that Donypapa is sitting with the angels in heaven and he can appeal to him to plead with Jesus to make his skin better. So on the worst flare-up days, when he brings the entire building down with his howls as I give him a bath, he prays: Donypapa, please tell Jesus to make my itching less.
***
Death seems to be an interesting concept for him, I dont know how. He talks about wanting to die when I ask him to take a bath (the raw skin burns as water  falls on it).
When I ask him how he plans to die, he says: I am going to a jungle and get eaten by dinosaurs.
Ice Age influence.

1 comment:

ush said...

hope he feels better.
take care

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...