Monday, February 21, 2011

Day out

It was Mama and daughter's day out today. With V and Ash away in Kerala for 3 days, Mira was beginning to miss them sorely. Saturday evening I took her to Mcdonald's for burger and icecream - all taboo food when Ash is around - after picking her up from a friend's place.
(The subsitute maid from Kerala not having materialised, we ended up sending Mira to a friend's place on Thursday and Friday, and another friend's place on Saturday while I was away at work - she thoroughly
enjoyed it as there are kids her age in both houses.)
Today the two of us watched Gnomeo and Juliet at the nearby theatre over a tub of popcorn. And topped it with supper at Pizza Hut and then at KFC (since Mira wasnt happy with the former).

3 comments:

ush said...

thats was good treat. hpe she had fun too.

Anonymous said...

I love Mira's Tee
So it was a proper girls day & night out , then!!
thara

Roshin said...

Yeah, it just defines her - At home She rules and Ash obeys. Sometimes I try to intervene on his behalf, but he forgets he is the older one.
Yes, it was my first such experiment at a theatre. Though Ash would have enjoyed it more. M gets bored easily.

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...