Thursday, January 20, 2011

Aspirations

Aunt to Ash: What would you like to become when you are big? Doctor? Engineer?
Ash: Ben 10!
Aunt: Who is that?
Ash: Havent you heard of Spiderman, Superman etc? He is somebody like them.

p.s. Ben 10 is his present hero. So a Ben 10 watch, Ben 10 colouring book and Ben 10 exam pad are among his prized possessions.
***
Aunt to Mira: Will you give me you ear rings?
Mira: Sure! Provided you buy me another pair. Or better still, give me yours.
***
Travelling with their dad, the duo spots an SUV.
"Scorpio, scorpio. Let's get rid of this and buy that," Ash exclaims.
Next they come across a Toyota Fortuner.
" Let us buy this, Appa."
But Mira has a couple of doubts.
"But will you be able to see the road, Appa? And will your legs reach the clutch?"
Needless to say that Appa was pissed off and wanted them quiet for the rest of the ride.
***
Mira to me: When I grow big and Amma becomes small, I will scold you the way you do me now.
She thinks I am going to be another Benjamin Button!

2 comments:

ush said...

heeeeeehaaaaaa
clever kids

christycunn1 said...

Hi you don't know me but I came across your cute blog and then saw the Misspelt Word Blog. It was so funny. It made my day.

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...