Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Tooth fairy


Ash lost the first of his milk teeth yesterday night in a sudden, unexpected move by his father. We noticed that the lower incissor was a bit wobbly - actually a little late since its permanent version had already taken root and we didnt want him ending up with more teeth in his mouth than he could handle :)  
Just as dad did the honour of plucking out our baby teeth (though my brother's were rather resilient and had required a dentist's assistance), I am leaving it to V to handle the business. I am grateful to dad for constantly reminding me to push the growing permanent teeth forward with my tongue, and brush it with my bare fingers so that they set themselves in a nice neat row. I must pass on the instructions to Ash now, who is all excited about the missing tooth which has gone into safe keeping in his Baby Record Book.

3 comments:

ush said...

so it goes in your baby book?
Any tooth fairy for him
take care

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never heard of the sneak attack while sleeping :) eek! :) Congratulations to Ash! J

Ladybird said...

no, he wasnt asleep. A lil before bedtime.
U: NOt yet.

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...