Friday, August 13, 2010

Paradise regained

Life is beginning to look great once again. Our old nanny L is back, and we are already feeling the change. Food is ready in a jiffy and that too very tasty fare. The children get the best attention they need, what even I am not able to provide. The house which had been in a mess for the past one week is beginning to look tidy. And the care-worn parents got a night out - though only up to the fish and veg shops (and the juice shop) - while she took care of the kids at home.
I now find time for my morning walks, and to skim the newspaper. I hope this lasts a while!
p.s. Mira is down with the viral.

2 comments:

ush said...

Glad to hear.L is back. congrats. hope M feels better.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am avid reader of ur blogs. I got my husband to read it too. I love ur language.U must keep a journal and publish it . Every body can relate . God bless u
edwardshiny

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...