Thursday, March 04, 2010

Honoured

On a particularly miserable and maddening day, yesterday, I got this message from a person I had formed a friendship with last year. (Thanks to the blog, I have made a few sweet friends from various parts of the globe - people I have never seen but who have become a part of my virtual world and real world too.)
R***, You are in the dedication to my master thesis (a collection of poems) and I also dedicate a couple of poems to you :)
Thank you for your e-friendship! :)
Much love,
J**

And I said: Oh! I am really honoured. I dont think I did anything much but I am glad if you found me of help. And she replied:
You are one of the few who have the courage to blog about real life. I seek to describe this notion of "real" in my poetry--anything I feel or observe while both in India and America. So thank you for allowing your heart to lead :)
Much love!


Well, actually I dont pour my heart out - I will need another private blog for that :) This is just a slice of my life dealing with my kids. Thank you for brightening my day, J.

2 comments:

ush said...

thats so Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you sure are welcome Rosh. Thank you for these updates. Amazing how God reminds us that we are blessed--even if to show you another hurting family with a collodion baby. You are always in my prayers! And Ash looks like he's doing well. Hooray for healing--even if it seems slow at times :)
Your walls look beautiful; I hope you enjoy the added color to your home!
So much love,
Jennifer

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...