Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Expressions


... slightly tired ones, save for the second where she is attacking an ice cream after a haircut. We decided that her unruly curls were just not right for her at this stage and got it pruned. The last one is after school hours.
Which reminds me, the kids have 3 days leave beginning tomorrow plus the weekend since the senior kids are having their Sports Day on 22-23. The kindergarteners will have their sports day later.
The leave suits me fine, since V wont be around to drop Ash at school. Tomorrow, he is leaving for Palghat to collect medicines for Ash. He will be back only on Monday after visitng his hometown . L and me will have our hands full.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice,enjoy the vaccation.
take care ust

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful :) Jen

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...