Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank you

A few thankyous are due...

  • Thank you Poornima for sending the children's DVDs through Robs. The kids cant decide which to watch first.
  • Thank you V for gifting a handsome sum from your Performance Bonus to buy myself a pair of diamond studs.
  • Thank you Lijy for lending an LPG cylinder, when mine exhausted. With the gas agencies insisting on a timespan of 21 days from the date of last supply for booking the next refill, and another 10 days' wait for the cylinder to materialise at one's door, I need to think of alternative sources of energy.
  • Thank you, doctor at the clinic, for making this blog post possible. The sleep-inducing expectorant you gave was just what I needed to fall snoring on my keyboard, and blogging helped me ward off sleep for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. lucky u.god bless. take care
ust

Poornima said...

Glad the kids like the DVDs. Will send some more through Robin next time. Take care, Poornima

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...