Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Phases, faces

These have been taken over a couple of months.

  • After a bath, when she likes to wrap a towel over her head and pretend that it is her hair, long and flowing.
  • Enjoying a piece of chicken, which she prefers to call fish.
  • Excited about going out, on an occasion when we left Ash behind. It is not easy taking two kids out. So we prefer one at a time except when the nanny comes along too.
  • Sweeping (dont miss the broom on the floor). Whenever I decide to sweep, she wants a broom too.

Did I ever mention that she has a skin tag near her left ear that might need to be surgically removed in a few years' time?

4 comments:

the other romila said...

I like the montage, now I think you have really graduate to the wordpress level. It has plug ins and so on to create movement for these pics.

Anonymous said...

my,my, u r going up in tech and here , i still am just learning abc , pl. start proceeding to teach me to ust...
good .keep it up.
no photos of v b'day.take care
ust

Tulika Byce said...

Mira is looking adorable and so grown up!

Ladybird said...

UST: Sorry, didnt take any pics on bday. It was just like any other day. No cake-cutting, just something sweet for the maid and kids.

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...