Sunday, September 28, 2008

Expressions

BabyCentre remembers that my baby is now 36 month old. It tells me:
Congratulations — your little one is now three! More fun is in store for you now that she's no longer a baby. She's probably already holding her own in conversations, running and jumping like an athlete and she will soon write her full name. She's developing more sophisticated social skills and knows how to take turns or join in with others. Before you know it, she'll be cracking jokes, (usually the same joke several times a day for days on end), remembering entire songs and even reading. Although she'll soon be saying goodbye to toddlerhood, rest assured that life won't be boring with her around.

And I guess that my daughter is no longer a baby and hence Iwont be receiving any more baby-related newsletters. Thank you Babycentre for being a faithful companion as my babies made the slow transition from infancy to toddlerhood and after. Thank you for enlightening me these past four years. I will surely miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute.
takecare ust

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...