Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brilliant blogorial

Someone thinks I/my blog is brilliant and offers me an award.
Thankyou Bombaygirl for this prestigious (?) award. My first award came from Lijy of Mama's Pet some time back. Thank you all.

  • Presenting the Brilliant Weblog award- a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. Here are the rules to follow:
  • When you recieve the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
  • Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
  • Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
  • Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
  • And then we pass it on!

Some of the brilliant blogs I read are Twisted DNA, Doing Jalsa and Showing Jilpa, Asal Tamizh Penn, and Confessions of a Pioneer Woman, but they are all far too great for me to give an award to. (I like blogs that make me laugh, grin or smile at least.) I know there are so many good blogs on blogosphere that I havent yet set my eyes on, which is a good thing since I wont have time to perform even basic ablutions if I were to read them too.

So let me nominate three others who might care to receive this - The other Romila of Blah Blah, Lijy of Mama's Pet and Tulika of Byced Views. I hope this will encourage them to write more regularly and frequently.

p.s. This award reminds me of Brilliant Tutorials, hence the title.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats
take care ust

Tulika Byce said...

I will have to write more regularly now :)!

the other romila said...

hey thanks!
that was cool....will now blog more seriously.
:) :) :)

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...