Thursday, March 20, 2008

A bug's life

Nothing much to report except that I'm recovering from a bad cold, that I have passed on the flu bug to V, that Ash's itching is worse inspite of not eating anything improper (I wonder if Dermavive is trying to revive his skin by a process of scaling) and that Ash and Mira can make intelligible conversations with longish sentences in Malayalam with us. And that Prince and Sarita are here for a day and came home for breakfast. Life had been more fun when they were in Chennai for a year some 8 years ago. Prince happens to be one of V's dear friends while I enjoy Sarita's company. Hopefully, I can leave early for a dinner out with them.
The maid is adapting quite well to her new circumstances and the kids are happy with her as far as I can see. She also takes interest in sprucing up the place in her spare time - some 2-3 hours in the morning when the kids are away at school. Looks like she was used to a lot of cleaning activities in her Gulf tenure.
p.s. New posts at Misspelt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, have u cut wheat completely.. also check the humidity...in the home..
or maybe meds need to be changed...
watch it ..
also with out wiping on wet body apply cream
also cream before they sleep..
milk can also cause..things like holicks have wheat.. causes itching..
takecare ust

the other romila said...

take care, get well soon and happy easter!

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...