Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Artist mom

Most Indian mothers employ different tactics to get their fastidious
kids to eat. My effort today at making Ash take his plate of noodles
involved drawing various creatures and objects he suggested; towards
the end the demands went to drawing 'mary had a little lamb' and 'This
old man,... came rolling down'.
Unlike V, I am no artist with imagination - at the most I can copy a
picture like I did, with near perfection, for my zoology and botany
papers during my early college years.

3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

those simple times are some of my best memories

Jules said...

Okay... so did your drawings work?

Just Because

Ladybird said...

Yes it did. But the same trick doesnt work everyday. One has to find diff. forms of entertainment. :)

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...