Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today....

1. A hundred-rupee currency note flew out of my hand as I was extracting it from my purse in an auto in Pudupet's Car Street, where one can find any possible automobile part one asks for. I thought it was as good as lost but the auto driver decided to reverse the vehicle and go back a good 50 metres to look for it. A workshop guy soon came and asked what we were searching for. When we mentioned lost money, he called another fellow who handed a Rs.100 note to me after verifying again. In parting the man shouted out to me to take care of my money!
2. I have a bad cold and a stuffy nose.
3. Ash is sneezing too, so we didnt send him to school today.
4. The partime maid came at 12.15, same like yesterday, so I reached office at 12.45. Since I have already told the boss that I will be late this week, it is kind of okay. The boss himself is facing a maid problem since his wife is working and they have small kids, so he understands my plight.
5. We are expecting a maid import from Tindivanam, courtesy a security officer in V's office. Meanwhile the previous maid has offered to come back - but we dont want 2-month wonders. We need more permanent solutions.

No comments:

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...