Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Spousy blogs

I had started blogging last year in the hope that I could bitch about my husband, especially on days he drove me mad (he has a lousy temper at times, you know). My brother had told me that one of the most popular blogs in the UK was by a woman who bitched about her spouse.
However, with my husband coming across my blog and reading it at times - nowadays he is too lazy to read it and asks me to give him a verbal summary of it - I dared not do it.
A friend of mine had also evinced interest in blogging about her husband, but so far she hasnt made the plunge. Well, we all have working marriages and dont want blogs to topple the applecart.
Off to school
Ash started school today at Blooming Buds. Only four have enrolled so far for the three KG sections! There is a teacher, a supervisor, a receptionist, and 2 ayahs to take care of the kids' needs. That is excluding the speech therapist-Director.
V came back a bit worried. For one, the teacher wielded a long cane (from when have montessori teachers started corporal punishment?) Two, there was a big, violent-looking boy who seemed like a 'special' child. The teacher assured that he was ok though he was crying for something.
Ash has been put in the LKG section for now - if he does not show the seriousness of an LKG students towards studies (seems there are writing books to be bought), he will be shifted to the pre-school section. I thought LKG just had oral sessions.
We will see how things go. Ash came back happy - there is plenty of stuff to play there. The tiffin box was empty too, so we assume he ate his dosa-chutney. He however raided the fridge, had a few slices of bread and went off to sleep.

No comments:

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...