Saturday, June 23, 2007

Assistant chefs





V stepped in to grate some coconut off their shells, while Mira cosied up for a helping. (I dunno how to rotate a video, pl. bear with me - I am still learning.) With three guests - dad, mom and a Boy - and a rainy weather since Thursday night, V wanted to lift up my cooking spirits. Of course it has been a big relief having my mom to share my cooking load and dad to entertain the kids, especially Ash, his favorite grandchild till now.
The Boy leaves today evening and my parents will take the 8 a.m. BA flight to Heathrow for a 3-week tour of Britain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Ladybird said...

Someone pl. translate the above for me (if it is not obscene)! Is it Spanish?

dreamrunner said...

It is Portuguese. Dont worry it is some guy trying to market his own website! For translations use
translate.google.com

Ladybird said...

Thanks.
It translates to:
Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.
!!!#@%*&

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...