Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh Boy!

That was one sweet book and made me want to write about my childhood too some day - of fishing in the little streams of our fields, of the wild flowers and myriad dragon flies that kept us entertained during our summer vacation and our trips to the tution miss's house every evening among other things. By us, I mean me and my two first cousins as my brother was too young and not in school then.
Well, I should have read Boy first and then gone on to Solo but I did it ulta. Anyway it was a far easier read than Solo.

Ash has a dr appointment today - his Hepatitis A immunisation which was due in Oct 06 and which I forgot. Hope to get some shopping too on the way back, if he feels fine.

No comments:

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...