Friday, February 23, 2007

No moon


Maid Chandrika is leaving tonight after a 2-month stint as au pair cum cook. Her immediate predecessor at the job is making a grand return. She will come with my inlaws tomorrow. I am a bit apprehensive about her attitude to Ash. She is extremely fond of Mira though. She is a good cook and not wasteful either.
One thing I must say in favour of the Chand ka tukda is that she never eavesdropped or interfered in our conversations or when we had guests - something I cant say about the incoming maid. But you cant have the best of everything when it comes to maids - that too Kerala ones with their know-all attitude.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...