Friday, November 10, 2006

Our big boy

I am planning a trip to Kerala next week to bring back Ash. Dad might accompany me on the return journey. I will have to leave Mira in V's and the maid's care. V is worried that she will make a racket at night, since she is a wee bit more attached to me.
We have been trying to work out the travel plans. V doesnt want to go now as his parents are away in Bangalore. I cant got, until work slackens by Sunday next.
My inlaws went to Chandanapally to see Ash yesterday and was amazed by the change in him - much more healthy (even chubby!), disciplined etc. He held on to them hoping that they will take him along and was about to cry when they left. It has increased our yearning to see him.

No comments:

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...