Sunday, October 01, 2006

blogging personality

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.
I found this quiz in Brandy's blog (Crochet nut) and the results are not too different from what I feel it is. And I take this opporunity to thank her for making me a blogaddict. It was her comment to a post of mine that made me realise there can be absolute strangers reading my blog. It made me take up blogging more seriously. Bless her!

No comments:

On April 16, we residents looked forward to another rain despite the note of caution from authorities. Seeing the rainy weather, V decided b...