Friday, September 29, 2006

Ageing

A friend asked me today over email: "Do growing up children compensate for the seeming loss of youth? Have been feeling low in this regard for a while. Your take on this?"
I guess so. I hate to see myself in photos these days - only then I realise how fat and old I am getting. I dont beleive the salesgirl at the boutique when she tells me, 'madam, U need to go for L size, M wont fit you.' I look at her as if she is raving mad but oblige anyway. I go home and find that even L is not good enough and that I might need XL. To think that I was comfortable in S size some 6 years ago! My mom and granny worried that I'd never put on weight - and now here I am weighing over 60 kg.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...